Before you get started here’s a list of things you will need to complete the application process:
- Complete street address, phone number and email address
- Social Security Number
- Copy of valid ID and proof of income (paystub, W-2 or signed tax returns)
- Private pilots license for as little as $100-200 a month for 84 months*
- Instrument rating for as little as $120 a month for 84 months*
- Multi rating for as little as $50 a month for 84 months*
AOPA Aviation Finance Company can provide you with the money you need. Click here to send us an inquiry.
*The above assumes a credit score of 740. Additional restrictions and higher rates apply for individuals with credit scores below. Terms are based on the following loan amounts; $6,000-12,000 PPL, $7,000 instrument rating and $3,000 multi rating. Flight training costs vary by location, aircraft and other factors. The above monthly payments carry an interest rate of 10.49% Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Credit approval and actual interest rates are dependent upon the credit history, income and obligations of the applicant and co-borrower, if any, as well as the loan term selected.