The fastest, easiest and most secure way for you to send us your application and supporting documents is to upload them directly to your account.
Before you start, make sure the documents you’re sending us show your name and aren’t expired. Also be sure to gather all the pages you plan to send us. We accept GIF, JPG, PDF, PNG, and TIFF files that are under 8 megabytes (MB).
Steps to submitting documents successfully:
- If you don’t have an image or PDF of your document, you can scan or take a picture of the document and save it on your computer.
If you’re taking a picture, be sure to place the document you want to send us on a flat surface that’s darker than the document and clutter-free.
- Make sure the image is clear, legible and not cut off.
- Click the Choose File button and select the first file you would like to upload and click Open button.
If you want to submit additional pages or documents, continue to click the Choose File button next to File 2, File 3 and so on until all documents have been attached. If you have more than five files, simply submit the first five by clicking the Upload Files button and then submit additional documents in a second submittal.
- Once you click on Upload Files button, you should see a message in a green box that confirms your documents were uploaded successfully.
- Your documents will be added to your account, and we’ll be notified automatically. It may take up to onebusiness day for us to review it. There’s no need to contact us to confirm that we’ve received your files. We’ll get in touch with you if we have any more questions or need additional information from you.
When we receive documents, we’ll sometimes request that you send them to us again if:
- The last page of the application is not signed (handwritten or secure digital signature; typed name is not sufficient)
- The photo ID is expired
- Pages are missing
- The document is blurry or cut off
To prevent this from happening to you, please be sure your documents have your name, aren’t expired, are clear, and contain all the necessary pages.